Monday, November 15, 2010

Pookie and Pierre: featured Artfire Artisan!

This is exactly the kind of earring I most love -- operatic, dramatic, blingy and rich-looking.  These earrings are by Artfire Artisan Pookie and Pierre, and I'm just captivated by them.   They're woven and wire wrapped and I think they're divine!



For a cooler look, how about these aquamarine woven earrings?  I think the maker has an amazing eye for colour and form.

Pookie and Pierre also sells beautiful photographs, largely of European scenes.  Again, I love the composition of these.  Here's an atmospheric Parisian view available as an 8 x 12 inch print:


Check out Pookie and Pierre's Artfire Store for more!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much for the wonderful feature! I have a passion for color and design which definitely finds its way into my jewelry and photography.

    Happy Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, that really comes across in your work. I love it!

    ReplyDelete