Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Florence Wang -- featured Artfire Artisan!

I search ArtFire every now and then for pieces labelled "opera" or "operatic" partly because of my profession and partly because "operatic" also describes my personal style (when I'm not totally slouchy :)

Today this search led me to Brooklyn jewellery artist Florence Wang.

Here's what I found:



This is the Night at the Opera necklace by florencewangdesigns, for sale on Artfire.  I think it's stunning and totally diva-worthy!  If I had to pick a specific diva to wear it, it would be Turandot, of course :)

Florence has other lovely pieces in her shop; I particularly like this cute Orange Koi Necklace:


It's bubbling "Christmas gift" at me -- I know so many people who would love this :)

Do check out her Artfire shop -- florencewangdesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment